Are you looking for an exciting office management opportunity in a growing business? Want to be part of a dynamic and forward thinking team?
What role are we looking to fill?
We are looking for a Shared Services Coordinator to join our team on a full-time basis in January 2018. Based in our Subiaco office, our ideal candidate will demonstrate extensive office management experience with an ability to coordinate and support our busy 50+ team across both sites and will provide an ongoing link between our two business streams (Landscape Architecture and Environmental Services).
Reporting to the Shared Services Manager you will demonstrate strong organisational and communication skills with a keen eye for detail.
The day to day tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating all aspects of the day to day operations of the office
- Shared services financial coordination and support
- Creating and reviewing company systems and procedures
- Project management across a range of operational support tasks
- Events coordination and management
- Responsibility for marketing and website and social media updates
- Coordinating the induction process for new starters
- Liaising with suppliers and contractors to ensure the smooth running of the office
- Providing fast and efficient support and assistance to the entire team
- Management of our Shared Services Administrators
- Reception and telephone cover for our Shared Services Administrators
Who is our preferred candidate?
Our ideal candidate will have 5+ years experienced in a similar position; having demonstrated skills in managing projects in a multi-faceted role. Attention to detail and outstanding communication skills are essential to be successful in this role, as you will be working across multiple tasks and with various people at all levels on a daily basis. Previous people management experience is preferable.
We are looking for someone with a ‘can do’ attitude, who will embrace our company values and who will be hands on in their approach – no job will be too big or too small!
Experience working with the Microsoft Office Suite is a must, together with a willingness to learn new software packages and gain new skills. Experience using Billquick (or a similar package) and InDesign would be advantageous.
What can we offer the right person?
Emerge Associates is a growing business with a culture oriented around exceptional client service and genuinely enjoying what we do. We are committed to our organisational values and have a strong focus on career development.
Our vibrant office space in Subiaco and our innovative and energetic team make our business a great place to work.
If you think this sounds like the opportunity for you then please send your cv and a cover letter via Seek to:
Elaine Whelan – Human Resources.