Emerge Associates provides the following Landscape Architectural services:
- Landscape planning
- Master planned communities
- High density residential projects
- Urban projects
- Industrial projects
- Commercial & retail projects
- Infrastructure (roads, rail & ports)
- Recreation and play space
- Sustainability initiatives
- Environmental restoration
- Water management
- Mining & resources
- Institutional and education projects
- Local structure plans
- Detail design
- Schematic concept
- Contract administration
Our Landscape Architecture team’s 3 principal areas of focus are:
- To be relevant; imparting the latest in design, practice and delivery.
- To maximise available resources through our site analysis, relationships, staffing, equipment, procedures, education and training.
- To act responsibly, with respect to the environment, client dealings, expenditure and working to achieve positive social outcomes.
Our Landscape Architectural business was established in late 1998 and specialises in landscape design and implementation. We are able to provide fresh and innovative approaches to the design process both within and outside the usual scope of landscape architecture. The company has successfully designed, documented and administered approximately $450,000,000 of landscape works. We have experience across a diverse range of locations and environments on projects located in Perth, regional Western Australia, Brisbane, regional Queensland, Sydney and New South Wales. Emerge currently has offices both in Perth and in Margaret River.
The landscape team, operated and managed by Directors who are Landscape Architects, is comprised of a structured team of Landscape Architects, Urban Designers, Environmental Designers, Drafts people and administrative support. We pride ourselves on our track record of working collaboratively and proactively with our clients and other disciplines in delivering the best possible project outcomes.