Emerge Associates is an established employee owned firm providing both environmental and landscape architecture consulting services with offices in Subiaco, Margaret River and Melbourne. We have established and dedicated teams providing environmental consulting services covering contaminated sites, environmental planning and management, hydrology and urban water management, ecology and bushfire.
Don’t be pigeon-holed. Join our team and provide practical solutions to our valued clients across various business sectors including local government; state government; large and boutique residential and commercial property developers for greenfield and brownfield projects; mining, oil and gas; industrial facility operators; and private landowners. No two of our projects are the same. Current projects include all stages of contaminated site investigations and remediation, due diligence, legal advice, monitoring. The contaminated sites team also undertakes acid sulfate soil investigations and construction management.
About the role
We need to up to three roles to meet current and expanding workloads: Environmental consultants beginning in their career to those with substantial experience looking to challenge themselves with a new opportunity. Whilst the roles are Perth based, they will provide specialist technical advice for projects occurring across WA and support for our Melbourne projects. The opportunities presented by these roles are only limited by the drive that you have to succeed and make the role your own.
The skills and experience we are seeking depends on the level of the role.
- Tertiary qualifications in Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science or suitable related
- Experience in a similar or related role:
- 2 to 4 years for Environmental Consultant
- 4 to 7 years for Lead Environmental Consultant
- 7 to 12 years for Senior Environmental Consultant
- Demonstrated experience undertaking contaminated site investigations consistent with the role
- Working knowledge of National and Western Australian contaminated site legislation, policies and
- A keen eye for detail and capacity to interpret data in relation to complex technical
- Demonstrated aptitude for detailed report
- High level of competency using chemical database, bore logging and other related industry software
Key skills for more senior roles
- Experience working with third-party contaminated site
- Solid project management skills across medium to large
- Effective communication including experience liaising with regulators, clients and other stakeholders
What can we offer?
The roles present a genuine opportunity to play a key role in delivering projects within our dedicated team. Emerge Associates is a dynamic business with a culture oriented around exceptional client service and genuinely enjoying what we do. We are committed to our organisational values and have a strong focus on career development. If this sounds like the role for you, then we would like to hear from you.
Salary will commensurate with experience and the role level.
Please apply online by Friday 13 March through Seek HERE
*Role only available to people with permanent working rights in Australia