Emerge Associates operates across both environmental consulting and landscape architecture, with established teams and capabilities in each discipline. We work across a number of sectors including land use planning, property and urban development, industrial development, oil & gas, resources and mining, natural resource management and agriculture. This is an exciting time at Emerge as with the success of our Perth and Margaret River offices, our business continues to grow as we recently opened the doors to a new office in Melbourne.
What role are we looking to fill?
We are looking for a People and Culture Manager to join our team on a part-time basis (0.6 FTE). Based in our Subiaco office, and supporting our team of 60 people across all sites, our ideal candidate will have extensive experience in the area of Human Resources.
As a people focused organisation we are looking for an individual who can coordinate all our people functions whilst building strong relationships and developing our people and culture strategy with a focus on career development and employee engagement.
The day to day tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Overseeing the recruitment process end to end
- Overseeing the on-boarding process for new team members
- Meeting with leadership to discuss HR issues and provide actionable suggestions and support
- Conducting exit interviews with leavers
- Supporting managers in dealing with performance related issues
- Assisting managers in the appraisal process providing strong guidance and advice in specific areas when required
- Providing input to management meetings on key people initiatives and outcomes
- Creating, coordinating and/or delivering soft skills training as required
- Putting forward and implementing initiatives to enhance our culture and employee engagement
Who is our preferred candidate?
Our preferred candidate will have 5+ years experience in a similar position; having demonstrated skills in managing all aspects of the human resources function. Strong inter-personal skills and outstanding communication are essential to being successful in this role, as you will be working with people at all levels across the business. The right person will also demonstrate experience in recruitment, career development and employee engagement.
What can we offer the right person?
Emerge Associates is a growing business with a culture oriented around exceptional client service and genuinely enjoying what we do. We are committed to our organisational values and have a strong focus on career development. Our vibrant office space in Subiaco and our innovative and energetic team make our business a great place to work.
If you think this is you and you would like to become part of our team, please apply via seek, including a cover letter outlining what you feel the most important attributes are for someone working in this role as well as how your experience will add value to our business. We look forward to reading it!
If you require any further information on this opportunity please contact:
**Please note that the role is only available for people with Permanent Australian Work Rights**
**No agencies please**