Are you are a keen and passionate Professional Administrator with a flair for multitasking and attention to detail? Do you consider yourself to be adaptable to learning new skills and have strong communication? If so, Emerge Associates are currently seeking a Business Unit Administrator in their Subiaco office.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team of professionals who are leaders in their field and love what they do. Emerge Associates are one of Western Australia’s leading combined Landscape Architectural and Environmental Consulting firms. We are an energetic practice of 55+ staff in Subiaco, Western Australia. This is an exciting time at Emerge as with the success of our Perth and Margaret River offices, our business continues to grow as we recently opened the doors to a new office in Melbourne.
What role are we looking to fill?
We are currently seeking an experienced administration professional who has the skillset of an Executive Assistant with strong finance based experience to support the Landscape Architecture side of the business. This role is currently part-time (30 hours) and is based in our Subiaco office.
You will be reporting directly to the Director, Principal Landscape Architect – Manager, Landscape.
The role predominantly consists of the following main activities:
1. Executive/Administration support:
- Calendar and email management of your report.
- Assistance with tracking relevant tender opportunities, creation of documents required for the tender response and upload before time critical deadlines.
- Develop processes and/or documents to add value and allow Directors to focus on opportunities for billable work.
- Assisting Directors with reviewing client contracts, terms and conditions prior to execution.
- Work closely with the Shared Services Manager, Business Unit Administrator for the Environmental Consulting and People & Culture Manager and to ensure unity across the business.
- Admin support to the wider landscape team.
2. Accounts Support:
- Perpetual management of project specific information within Billquick software.
- Creation of monthly project invoices with a focus of ensuring invoicing paperwork is moved to and from the appropriate team members in sequence with the invoicing process chain and within set timeframes.
- Ensure the smooth and efficient processing of expenses, reimbursements and payroll.
Who is our preferred candidate?
Our preferred candidate for the role will have 7+ years’ experience as an administration specialist.
Your overall objective will be to ensure the smooth running of the administrative side of the landscape business to ensure the Directors are free to focus on billable work. You will describe yourself as a natural leader, someone who thrives on responsibility and you maintain composure when under pressure.
You will be initiative driven, demonstrate strong organisational and communication skills and have a keen eye for detail. You also have the ability to foresee common problems and implement actions before issues arise.
You will also have significant experience in invoice creation (medium to large volumes monthly) and experience working with the Microsoft Office Suite. Experience using Billquick (time recording/business management software) and InDesign (or similar packages) would be advantageous along with a willingness to learn new software packages and gain new skills.
What can we offer the right person?
Emerge Associates is a growing business with a culture oriented around exceptional client service and genuinely enjoying what we do. We are committed to our organisational values and have a strong focus on career development. Our vibrant office space and our innovative and energetic team make our business a great place to work.
For more information on Emerge Associates, please refer to our website: www.emergeassociates.com.au
How to apply?
If you think this is you and you would like to become part of our team, please apply via seek, including a cover letter outlining what you feel the most important attributes are for someone working in this role as well as how your experience will add value to our business. We look forward to reading it!
If you require any further information on this opportunity please contact:
Rebecca Hansen – People & Culture Manager firstname.lastname@example.org