What role are we looking to fill?
We are looking for a People and Culture Manager to join our team on a part-time basis (0.6 FTE). Based in our Subiaco office, and supporting our team of 60 people, our ideal candidate will have extensive experience in the area of Human Resources.
As a people focused organisation we are looking for an individual who can coordinate all our people functions whilst building strong relationships and developing our people and culture strategy with a focus on career development and employee engagement.
The day to day tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Overseeing the on-boarding process for new team members
- Meeting with leadership to discuss HR issues and provide actionable suggestions and support
- Overseeing the recruitment process end to end
- Conducting exit interviews with leavers
- Supporting managers in dealing with performance related issues
- Assisting managers in the appraisal process providing strong guidance and advice in specific areas when required
- Providing input to management meetings on key people initiatives and outcomes
- Creating, coordinating and/or delivering soft skills training as required
- Putting forward and implementing initiatives to enhance our culture and employee engagement
Who is our preferred candidate?
Our preferred candidate will have 5+ years experience in a similar position; having demonstrated skills in managing all aspects of the human resources function. Strong inter-personal skills and outstanding communication are essential to being successful in this role, as you will be working with people at all levels across the business. The right person will also demonstrate experience in recruitment, career development and employee engagement.
What can we offer the right person?
Emerge Associates is a growing business with a with a people focused culture. We are committed to our organisational values and have a strong focus on career development.
Our vibrant office space in Subiaco and our innovative and energetic team make our business a great place to work.
If you think this sounds like the opportunity for you then please send your cv and a cover letter detailing your suitability for the role via Seek to:
Elaine Whelan – Human Resources.