Are you a naturally creative and organised person with an eye for detail who loves to problem solve?
Working closely with our team of 50+ people to coordinate and oversee the smooth day to day running of our offices.
The role we are looking to fill
We are looking for a Shared Services Coordinator to join our team on a full-time basis. Based in our Subiaco office, our ideal candidate will demonstrate extensive office management experience with an ability to coordinate and support our busy 50+ team across both sites and will provide an ongoing link between our two business streams (Landscape Architecture and Environmental Services).
Reporting to the Shared Services Manager you will demonstrate strong organisational and communication skills with a keen eye for detail.
The day to day tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating all aspects of the day to day operations of the office
- Responsibility for marketing and website and social media updates
- Shared services financial coordination and support
- Creating and reviewing company systems and procedures
- Project management across a range of operational support tasks
- Events coordination and management
- Coordinating the induction process for new starters
- Liaising with suppliers and contractors to ensure the smooth running of the office
- Providing fast and efficient support and assistance to the entire team
- Management of our Shared Services Administrators
- Reception and telephone cover for our Shared Services Administrators
Who is our preferred candidate?
Our preferred candidate will have 5+ years experienced in a similar position; having demonstrated skills in managing projects in a multi-faceted role. Attention to detail and outstanding communication skills are essential to being successful in this role, as you will be working across multiple tasks and with various people at all levels on a daily basis. The right person will also demonstrate an ability to independently solve problems and overcome hurdles to achieve great outcomes.
Previous people management experience is preferable.
We are looking for someone with a ‘Can Do’ attitude, who will embrace our company values and who will be hands on in their approach – no job will be too big or too small!
Experience working with the Microsoft Office Suite is a must, together with a willingness to learn new software packages and gain new skills. Experience using Billquick (or a similar package) and InDesign would be advantageous.