Are you looking for a ‘career making’ opportunity? Do you want to be part of a progressive and dynamic consultancy that is pushing boundaries and doing things differently?
The role we are looking to fill
re you an experienced Hydrologist/ Water Resources Engineer? Want to become part of our innovative and progressive team? We are looking to expand our team of passionate and enthusiastic professionals in our Perth office and are looking for expressions of interest from experienced candidates.
We are looking for a dedicated, passionate and enthusiastic hydrologist/engineer to help us guide and deliver our team of water resource engineers. You will be welcomed into our firm, supported and mentored in your new role allowing learning, working and collaborating within our existing teams.
Who will you be to be an ideal match for this role?
- Experience with 1D/2D flood modelling is essential. Familiarity with XP software suite desirable.
- Groundwater modelling experience/capability would be advantageous.
AutoCAD and GIS skills are essential.
- Ability to critically think and problem solve.
- A keen eye for detail and capacity to provide creative solutions to complex technical issues.
- Ability to manage and communicate team workloads and priorities.
- An enthusiasm, passion and willingness to assist the management team with client relationships.
- An enthusiasm to guide and support junior staff in their professional development.
- An ability to communicate and collaborate effectively within teams and at all levels.
- High standards of professional and personal ethics.
- Drive to assist in growing a dynamic business.
**A Bachelor Degree in Engineering/Sciences or equivalent is essential**
For more information on who we are, please head to our website www.emergeassociates.com.au.
We welcome all suitably skilled people with varying experience levels to apply for the role, however you must have permanent working rights in Australia.
(No Agencies Please)
If you think this is you and you would like to become part of our innovative and energetic team, please apply on Seek to Elaine Whelan – Human Resources
If you require any further information on this position please contact us at email@example.com