Are you looking for a ‘career making’ opportunity? Do you want to be part of a progressive and dynamic consultancy that is pushing boundaries and doing things differently?
The role we are looking to fill
Graduate Environmental Engineer/Scientist
Are you a recently graduated Environmental Engineer/Scientist with a demonstrated interest in hydrology and/or water management? Want to become part of our innovative and progressive team? Emerge Associates are looking to expand our team of passionate and enthusiastic professionals in our Perth office and are looking for expressions of interest from relevant candidates.
We are looking for a dedicated, passionate and enthusiastic environmental engineer/scientist to join our hydrology team. You will be welcomed into our firm, supported in your new role allowing learning, working and collaborating within our existing teams.
What you will bring?
- A demonstrated interest/training in hydrology, catchment management or flood management.
- Exposure to hydrological/hydraulic modelling, groundwater modelling, and/or GIS skills are desirable.
- Ability to critically think and problem solve.
- A keen eye for detail and capacity to provide creative solutions to complex technical issues.
- An enthusiasm, passion and willingness to assist the team to undertake project work.
- An ability to communicate and collaborate effectively within teams.
- High standards of professional and personal ethics.
- Experience in the consulting industry will be viewed favourably.
**A Bachelor Degree in Engineering/Sciences or equivalent is essential.**
What can we offer the ideal candidate?
Emerge Associates is a growing business with a culture oriented around exceptional client service and genuinely enjoying what we do. We have an active social agenda and a diverse array of people to work with. If you enjoy being active, you will fit right in and we have an awesome office environment where you can achieve great results. We are committed to our organisational values and have a strong focus on career development. If this sounds like something you are interested in, then we would like to hear from you.
We welcome all suitably skilled people with varying experience levels to apply for the roles, however you must have permanent working rights in Australia, and preferably understand local context and conditions.
If you would like to become part of our innovative and energetic team, please apply via seek through the link below: