Are you looking for a ‘career making’ opportunity? Do you want to be part of a progressive and dynamic consultancy that is pushing boundaries and doing things differently?
The role we are looking to fill
Our Environmental Planning & Management team provide a range of environmental support and consultancy services including (but not limited to) the provision of environmental due diligence advice, strategic project environmental scoping, Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act referrals and assessments, environmental support for Planning and Development Act approvals (scheme amendments, subdivision and development approvals), Bushfire Management and Environmental Protection Act approvals, permits and licences.
We work across several sectors including land use planning, property and urban development, industrial, resources and mining, natural resource management and agriculture.
The ideal candidate will have an interest in environmental planning and approvals. The role will be to contribute to a range of environmental planning and approvals oriented projects and specifically involved in key projects in a hands-on capacity.
Who will you be to be an ideal match for this role?
- Tertiary qualifications in either environmental science, environmental management or equivalent
- A desire to join with other team members and foster overall team outcomes.
- Awareness of Commonwealth, State and Local Government environmental protection, town planning legislation and processes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and an ability to follow instructions to develop report writing skills as quickly as possible
- Any previous work experience opportunities in land use planning, urban development and GIS systems would be highly favourableThe right person for this role will be a quick learner with intermediate Microsoft Office skills and will be someone who has a professional and friendly demeanour with our team and clients.If you are an enthusiastic, motivated team player who is comfortable trying new tasks and wants to be part of a busy and dynamic workplace, we would encourage you to apply.
What can we offer the ideal candidate?
Emerge Associates is a growing business with a culture oriented around exceptional client service and genuinely enjoying what we do. We are committed to our organisational values and have a strong focus on career development.
This is initially a casual role for a commencement period of 3 months to be reviewed with a possibility to permanent employment.
If you would like to become part of our innovative and energetic team, please apply via seek through the link below: