Emerge Associates has a range of roles available for suitably qualified Environmental Consultants to join our Contaminated Land & Acid Sulfate Soils team, based in Subiaco. You will work with a dynamic team of environmental consultants providing contaminated land assessment and remediation, and consulting on a wide range of projects.
We are seeking an applicant with demonstrable experience in contaminated site assessment, preferably in Western Australia. Whilst the position is Perth based, it will provide specialist technical advice for projects occurring across Western Australia and support for our Melbourne projects.
This role would suit a talented environmental consultant early in their career, or someone with experience looking to challenge themselves with a new opportunity. The right candidate will have a drive to succeed and be able to make the role their own.
Essential criteria include:
- Tertiary qualifications in Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science or suitable related discipline.
- Demonstrated experience undertaking contaminated site investigations.
- Working knowledge of national and Western Australian contaminated site legislation, policies and guidelines.
- A keen eye for detail and capacity to interpret data in relation to complex technical issues.
- Demonstrated aptitude for detailed report writing.
- High level of competency using chemical database, bore logging and other related industry software programs (e.g. ESdat, Surfer and gInt).
What can we offer?
This position offers a genuine opportunity to expand your career, playing a key role within our dedicated team. Emerge Associates is a dynamic business with a positive workplace culture that is oriented around exceptional client service and genuinely enjoying what we do.
We are committed to our organisational values and have a strong focus on career development.
If this sounds like the role for you, then we would like to hear from you.
Excellent salary package offered for the right candidate.
We welcome all suitably qualified and interested professionals with permanent working rights in Australia to apply. If you would like to become part of our innovative and energetic team, please apply through Seek by 26 April 2022.