Emerge Associates combines landscape architecture with environmental services that enables a collaborative approach for sustainable landscape and environmental outcomes. We partner with our clients across Australia to create socially and physically sustainable places of community value – ensuring the interface between the natural environment, the human environment and built infrastructure is managed by providing a considered and creative design response.
We are a vibrantly growing company of creatives that love to engage deep into our projects. We bring passion to the foreground and create depth through knowledge.
We are currently seeking our next passionate Senior Landscape Architect to join our Perth office and help grow our team and contribute to our culture. You will join a multi-disciplinary collective that is fresh, vibrant and mentored by industry leaders who have decades of experience to share. Our project genre is vast, varied, award winning and nationally located, and we are looking for an enthusiastic and focused innovator who brings flair and flavour to the table. Your future colleagues – our talented and dedicated team – thrive on all aspects of Landscape Architecture, from project visioning to construction documentation and project management.
About the role
Day to day your role will involve the support the preparation of concept plans, master plan reports, design development and documentation packages. You will be liaising with leading developers and consultant teams across a range of new community developments, tourism, commercial and industrial projects.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Client relationships (key focus)
- Working across all areas of design including Concept Design, Town Planning, Tender Documentation and Contract Administration
- Liaising with clients, consultants and contractors
- Preparation of submissions and concept documentation
- Leading and supporting whole of life planning, design, documentation, delivery and management/maintenance of landscape works
- Project management for delivering projects on time and on budget
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, accountable and able to work autonomously but also collaboratively with other team members both locally and nationally:
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Significant experience in a similar role
- An ability to manage multiple projects and work to tight deadlines
- Strong visual, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong plant design knowledge preferable
- Landscape documentation knowledge (i.e. tender/construction)
Advanced proficiencies with:
- Design, documentation and delivery of landscape projects
- Contract administration of works packages
- Hand drafting
- 3D Graphics (Sketch Up, Revit or similar)
- Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign, Photoshop)
- Microsoft office (Word, Excel)
Life at Emerge
We pride ourselves on looking after our people – our culture is everything to us. We welcome new ideas and diverse perspectives and we will support and mentor you towards achieving your goals.
- Work with our wider team of Landscape Architects, Environmentalists and passionate support team. Our office seating structure is mixed so there will be plenty of opportunity for diverse learning.
- Reach your potential in an encouraging and stimulating workplace.
- Forge your career in Landscape Architecture, bring your ideas, open mind and willingness to give it ago to broaden your professional and personal development.
- Collaborate with like-minded inhouse technical specialists across both Landscape Architecture and Environmental Consultancy in our active learning environment.
If you would like to be a part of our story and believe you have the attributes we are looking for, we’re waiting to hear from you.
Please combine your cover letter, CV and portfolio in one PDF file (10MB or less). If the file needs to be larger than 10MB, please upload via a FTP link and send to email@example.com. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Please note that Australian Working Rights and a current valid driver’s licence are essential requirements for the role.